Medical hand care
For hands that produce results, not fingerprints.
Allpremed hand expert was specially developed for overworked and very stressed hands: our PROTECT Foam Cream strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and increases its resistance to stress. Our REPAIR Lipid Foam Cream repairs the damaged skin barrier and boosts the skin’s natural regeneration. The range is complemented by the Cleansing Foam WASH for the gentle cleaning of stressed and sensitive skin.
Allpremed hand expert Foam Creams
- Combine the advantages of a lipid-rich emulsion with the easy spreading of a foam
- Form a breathable protective mesh on the skin, based on the active principles of modern textiles
- Absorb quickly without leaving any greasy residue
Allpremed hand expert Foam Cream PROTECT
Protects stressed and sensitive skin
- For daily use to protect the skin from drying out
- Increases the skin’s resistance to the effects of water stress and frequent disinfection
- Improves the skin’s elasticity to help prevent roughness and chapping
- Gloves may be worn immediately after use
Allpremed hand expert Lipid Foam Cream REPAIR
Regeneration and care for stressed and sensitive skin
- Repairs the damaged skin barrier
- Boosts the skin’s natural regeneration
- Provides the skin with an intense supply of lipids and moisture
- Improves the skin’s texture, making it noticeably smoother and more elastic
Allpremed hand expert Cleansing Foam WASH
Gentle cleansing for stressed and sensitive skin
- With olive, avocado and jojoba oils
- Kind to the skin even during cleansing
- Leaves the skin feeling soothed
If your hands are under stress, either at work or at home, you know this: frequent contact with water, cleaning agents and disinfectants is tough on your skin – and so are cold temperatures and rough surfaces. These factors can cause your skin to dry out, become chapped or even eczematous.
Frequent handwashing and the use of disinfectants reduce bacteria on the skin, but at the same time, they remove important lipids from the skin’s uppermost layer. As a result, the skin barrier becomes more porous and develops “gaps”. These gaps can allow moisture to escape from the skin, causing it to dry out even further. In addition, the skin’s natural protective function is impaired, meaning that dirt, bacteria and allergens can penetrate the skin more easily, leading to infections or allergic reactions, for example. Whether at work or at home – wherever your hands are under stress, you need to supplement your hygiene with appropriate medical care.